Ryan and I are very honored to be Jane's Godparents. The day started off stressful because we were stuck in traffic and almost didn't make it. Normally, I frequently comment on Ryan's speed while driving (he did get three tickets last year...), but that day I told him to be safe, don't get hit, don't hit anyone, and don't get a ticket because I'm not even looking. Luckily, it all worked out in the end (sorry again!!). After the ceremony, we had dim sum with the family followed by a beautiful cake! Jane, we can't promise that we're perfect, we can't promise that we will make it every important event on time, but we do promise to try, to be there for you no matter what happens, to support you, to have faith in you, to support your faith, to pray for you, to pray with you, and to always love you.
Monday, January 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment