Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Happy birthday Kim! Today is my sister's birthday, but she is currently in S.Korea having fun. We'll have to celebrate when she gets back (if she ever wants to come back).

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We celebrated with my family on Saturday and had an egg hunt for the little kiddos. Saturday night, Ryan's mom, Eric, Ryan, and I all went to Sam Houston Race Track since it was dollar night. I had two very close calls, which made it frustrating, but part of the fun. Ryan's mom placed a random bet on her first race and ended up being the winner for the night. On Sunday, we took Lily to the dog park and then went over to Maw-Maw's. I didn't take any photos on Sunday, but here are some from Saturday.

Easter baskets and about 100 eggs.

Before and After the hunt.

My cute nieces and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment