Tuesday, June 10, 2014

OptimisticKimmy

Back when we mainly used AIM to chat with everyone, my username use to be "Optimistickimmy." I remember in my old autograph book from junior high or high school, I didn't buy yearbooks for some reason, people would often write "keep smiling" or something along those lines. Maybe I did smile a lot back then, but I haven't really been feeling so smiley lately. I'm not too sure I'd still see those same type of things written to me if I walked around with an autograph book now. Instead it might say I have bitchy resting face. Ok, maybe not that, but at times I will give a bitchy resting face if needed.

Anyways, I have been feeling a bit pessimistic lately. I don't know if I have been voicing it out loud as much as I feel myself thinking it, so time for a change. Creating my own happiness so to speak. This week will be about OptimisticKimmy. I'll try to make a short post each weekday to focus on the positive or glass half full point of view.

For today:
- didn't pay any attention to what the weather was going to be this week, left my rain jacket at home, but I did plan on getting a car wash today and the storm took care of that for me.
- weird schedule this week due to reschedules and kids on hold = less money and work, but it allowed me the opportunity for a last minute coffee date with Belem and we always have a good chat.
- less work = more time with the hubby while he is home for the summer.

Ok, maybe I need to work on the positives, but this is day 1 so let's hope they are more cheery as the week goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment