I just realized I haven't posted anything about what has been going on so far this year, and we're half way into February. So here is a quick run down...
- Kim and I cheered Marisa on as she finished her first half marathon
- Lily likes the new dog park off Allen, but it is way too crowded since it's new. Hoping it calms down soon so we can keep taking her there.
- Got a much needed haircut
- Ryan took me to see The Book of Mormon
- Paw-Paw turned 85 this year!
- Ryan finally drank 200 different beers at The Flying Saucer and got his plate on the wall (it's upstairs if you want to find it)
- Lauri welcomed baby Audrey in February
- Got to catch up with some high school friends at Michelle's baby shower. Michelle is due one month before me. I'm excited for her little girl and my little boy to meet and have play dates in the future.
- Family time of course (we try to meet every week). My nieces are growing up so fast.
- Friend time of course. Their kids are also growing up so fast.
- Crawfish season has started, and I've had some almost every other weekend.
- Got a much needed massage
Upcoming things I'm looking forward to: Tết (Vietnamese New Year), Baby Newman's baby showers, getting to see baby boy at another ultrasound, and friends coming into town.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment