You turned 4 months while we were spending the weekend with friends in Lake Livingston. You enjoyed watching all the kids play, they loved singing to you, and other than the car ride, you did great!
You're now 15 lbs and 24" long. You have only rolled over from your tummy to your back twice on the day you turned 4 months, but we have yet to see it happen again.
You didn't like your 4 month check up so much, but I don't blame you. I wouldn't have either.
Your eyes are still a light brown with hints of green sticking around. I am still holding out some hope it stays this way.
You're starting to lose some hair. Between you, Lily, and me, there is hair everywhere!
You have your moments, but most of the time you are able to get around 10 hours of sleep at night with waking up once to eat.
You're able to handle your gas a little easier now. I don't know if it's just because you're older or if it's because we started some probiotics. You still spit up a ton though. We go through a lot of burp cloths.
I'm not sure I'm ready to start you on rice cereal yet. I don't think you're quite ready, but I'm looking out for some signs that you are!
You're getting way too heavy for me to carry you in your car seat. We tried putting you just in your stroller, but you sort of start leaning to a side. We'll have to mess with it some more.
Lots of conversations, giggles, and interest in the world around you. Love you big boy!




Happy 4 months to Elliot and many more! Getting bigger each day :)
ReplyDelete