Wednesday, April 8, 2015

3 weeks in

This past weekend was a bit of a downer. No more outside time and limited to the walls/windows of this hospital. I really enjoyed the little time I was able to go outside, even though I didn't really get to do anything, it was still nice to breathe fresh air and have something to break up my day. Having that taken away really brought me down over the weekend, but getting use to it now. No choice but to. 

I'm on iron supplements now since my red blood cell count, etc have decreased. Thankfully the pill is really small and easy for me to swallow since I hate pills. 

Other than that, bloodwork and updated ultrasound were still good this week. Baby is still moving around, has enough fluid around him, and is looking good. I think we get updated measurements next week. I hope we do. 

We reach goal #1 next week when I will be at 34 weeks. I'm excited to reach that goal but a little anxious at the same time because our baby boy could be here at any time. Before 34 weeks, if my symptoms got worse, they would try to get me to 34 weeks. Now, if anything starts to show up, it's go time. 

Just trying to continue to take things day by day, be thankful that baby boy is still growing, and I've been stable. Again, many thanks for all the visitors and for all the food! Hospital food has become really old and unappealing. 

Pics for this week: being hooked up for baby monitoring and my leg compressor thing to prevent clotting, me and my new bff - my water jug, our home away from home - our beds, and finally, a pic of my cute nieces and nephew after their Easter egg hunt that I'm sad I missed out on. 

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could remember to check this more often... I love the pictures!! Hang in there, you three... just A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!
    Love, me

    ReplyDelete