My best friend, Kim, hosted a sip and see for her sister, Jessica, and her new baby girl, Eloise. Kim had a very cute Jane Austen themed shower. I was in love with all of the decorations she had and how cute everything was. Baby Eloise was adorable, and I'm so glad I was able to come and meet her. Kim made moss covered letters, used her silhouette to cut out letters for banners, had all these cute cups and plates, displayed outfits she bought for Eloise, and gave away Jane Austen books wrapped with lace and used a clothespin to attach a bag of tea to it as a party favor. I had a great time with friends who are like family, and meeting new additions to our posse. Beautiful baby and a beautiful shower.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment