November was pretty busy. I'm thankful that this football season is almost over because Ryan had A&M season tickets so he has been away a lot of Saturdays.
I forgot to add to this October, but we tried out two new foodtrucks at the night market at the Asian Society Texas Center. We had never been there before. The building was really cool, they had a cash bar, free sushi, craft for kids, tea, soju, exhibits, etc.
Getting back to November, We heart Houston had an outdoor movie night off Summer Street and played Rushmmore. Ryan loves all Wes Anderson movies, so we had to go. It was a bit chilly that night but it was still fun.
Another weekend, we drove up to College Station to celebrate Eric and Kaitlyn's engagement. I'm excited to gain a new sister next year and to celebrate these two.
That Sunday, we got together to celebrate my dad's birthday and of course it had to be at E*Star. I don't know why he likes that place so much, but he does.
The following Tuesday, we met my siblings, Claudia, and Millie at Santa's Wonderland. It was fun to see the kids react to all the lights and to just be together. It was the first time we have had all three of our Goddaughters together, so I had to get a picture.
We spent Thanksgiving with our families. First with Ryan's, then I went to mine since Ryan and his dad went to the Aggie game against LSU in College Station.
Monday, December 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment