I have let too much time go by without updating the blog. I keep saying that I need to, I even put some photos on my desktop to remind me, but then I just end up doing something else and forgetting about it. Here is a summary of the end of October/early November...
Diane and Jimmy's wedding was beautiful! She loved so lovely in her wedding dress and their wedding was one big party. Ryan officiated his first wedding and married Diane and Jimmy at Bethel Church Park in midtown. Soon after the wedding, Jimmy found out he got a job with Google in Austin and they moved up there in November. Sad they moved away but excited for this new experience for them.
We had a simple Halloween at home. For some reason, Claudia and I made butterbeer and had some more for a few nights. We passed out candy to the neighborhood kiddos and carved some pumpkins with Gary, Kaileigh, Jason, and Ryan's mom.
We also were able to celebrate two birthdays this month. Our goddaughter, Jane, turned 1 this year and Miss Lily turned 4.
I'll go through some more photos and try to keep posting to catch up...
Monday, December 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment