Although I'm feeling pretty big with this pregnancy and don't usually like taking photos, I did want some taken to remember this moment. My sisters had taken our engagement photos just around town years ago, so I had asked them to take some maternity ones for us this time. My sister, Kim, was flying to Korea for her spring break the day we decided to take photos, so I asked my future cousin (so excited her and Billy recently/finally got engaged!), Linda, to help my other sister, Huong, take photos of us.
We had planned on taking them Sunday, March 15th, and although I guess I should have been resting more instead of walking around Hermann Park taking photos that evening, I'm glad we did them. I didn't get a chance to edit any of them, but Linda edited a few. Here are some of my favorites.
Thank you sister and Linda for these great photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment