Tuesday, December 10, 2013

More Updates

As I have mentioned before, my sister, Kim, is back from S.Korea. I thought I always took photos of everything and all of my food, but my sister is even worse about taking photos of everything. Ryan once saw a website full of photos of Asians taking pictures of their food. I tried to catch my sister taking a photo of her wings, but then she caught on to what I was doing and was doing her best to be quicker about it.

My family's church, Lo Duc, has a festival every weekend after Thanksgiving. My mom always use to help cook and sell food during the festival. My dad always ran around helping with the electrical set up and security. My aunts were there helping sell food, and my uncle and dad were there all weekend to help again. My dad wanted us to come up, so we met him there and had lunch. Afterwards, we were able to play a few games with Taylor. My sister and I were going to share some cotton candy, but Taylor wanted it all to herself.

This past Sunday, we had a lot of friends to celebrate. Diane had a birthday brunch at Eleven XI. Dustinn is moving to Hawaii, so we stopped by Dark Horse to say good bye (for now). Last, we went to Brazos Bookstore for their Holiday Party and to see the tree Bryson installed there. I loved the book ornaments he created, and I'm so impressed and proud of the awesome tree he made. If you are in the Rice Village area, then you need to stop by Brazos Bookstore. Ryan really liked the bookstore because it had a good selection of interesting books and great small gifts. Grateful for awesome friends and the chance to celebrate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment