Thursday, December 12, 2013

Personality Quiz

I always find personality quizzes interesting. They make me think about how I act and how I may be perceived.  I like to host, I like having people over, and I like having social things to do on my calendar. However, I only like to do all that with friends I know. I am socially awkward around people I don't really know. It takes me a while to get to know others and for them to know me. I am not one to be real open about my feelings and internalize a lot of it. I think and over think a lot.  For the most part, I think this suits me well.

My Personality Type: The Harmony-seeking Idealist

If you take it, let me know what you get and if you think it fits you.  If you have another personality quiz you like, then feel free to pass it along. I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment