Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Another attempt

I have tried several different attempts over the years to keep up with a blog. Normally, I get it started, but then end up forgetting about it, don't know what to share/blog about, or just don't feel like it anymore.

So here is another attempt. There have been a lot of changes over the years and this year had a rough start. Ryan and I were chatting this weekend about all of the things we have coming up and it made me feel very grateful.

We are both very grateful for our marriage and love for each other, for our wonderful family, amazing friends, our Lily (our puppy even though she isn't a puppy anymore), a house we love, and jobs we love/tolerate at times. I wanted to re-start a blog to document and remember the events that make me grateful for the life that we have and the people we are lucky to share it with.
I just hope I actually keep up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment