Sunday, we met my brother, sisters, and nieces for dim sum at Fung's. Then we babysat my niece, Taylor, so my sister could run some errands. I love my nieces. They are both so funny and it is so much fun to see them grow up. I taught both Taylor and Lily to not let Ryan nap. When he begins to snore, Taylor will stop what she is doing and go pull on him. Lily will go over and stick her nose in his face. I find it hilarious. I am thankful that after the initial excitement of seeing someone new is over, she is great around kids and lets Taylor play with her. Always enjoy watching my nieces and excited to meet my new niece or nephew in November.
Monday, I worked a little, and then we went over to the Toals for a swim. That evening, I went to dinner with Kim & Claudia. It was my first time having Indian food. We went to The Bombay Brasserie in Rice Village. Everyone was so nice there- the service was great. They will explain everything to you and were so attentive. I ordered the Rogan Josh, which was like a lamb stew, Kim ordered Prawns Masala, and Claudia ordered Chicken Tikka Masala. I liked the Masala sauce more than the lamb one I ordered. I need to try some of their other dishes- anyone have suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment