Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last week's wrapup

Last week, Ryan and I had some new furniture delivered for our living room. I have been wanting new couches/furniture for over a year now, and we finally got some! Still need to finish the room out, but once we get a few more things, I'll post a before and after.

One evening, we took Lily on a walk around Discovery Green. The place was very busy on a Weds evening with zumba, kayaking, and people playing soccer. The next day, I got my haircut at the Paul Mitchell School and lucked out because for some reason, it was only $5 that day for shampoo, cut, and style. I loved the way she curled my hair, just wish I could do that on my own. D&T held a popup dinner on Thursday and Friday night called Midnight Sticky Rice. We met Ryan's family there Thursday night and had a good evening. Over the weekend, I made Claudia some cheesecake with chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache (one of her favorites) to celebrate her birthday, Ryan went to a comedy show in the Woodlands with Eric, and we spent the rest of the weekend with family and/or relaxing.


Somehow, Ryan and I went from no big trips this summer to planning and booking three trips before next summer. I'm excited for the travels we have ahead of us, especially since one is just a month away when we get to visit Rachel & Ross in Arkansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment