Little Millie is almost one month old! I posted about making the onesie for her and a photo from when Ryan and I visited the Toals when Millie was born. This week, some friends, Stacy and Adrien, and I went over to Claudia's to visit with her and Millie. We forgot to take a group photo but here are some of Millie's nursery. The Toals did a beautiful job! The color is soft yet bright, the crystal light fixture puts this pretty pattern on the walls, and all the colors go together well for a girl's nursery. Finding the right blue Claudia wanted was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be, but it turned out great. The rocking chair she got from pottery barn is so comfy too, I wouldn't mind having one just because! She ordered the alphabet letters from etsy, and I went over one night to help her paint some of them. Yes, the I is missing on the wall. She has it but needs to fix it before it goes back up. Her friend, Erin, gave her the cute prints in frames to put in the windowsill, and I made a birth print to add to the windowsill as well. If you'd like to use the birth print, you can find the photoshop file here or the blank one here. The heart is over Houston, so you might have to edit it if it is in a different city in Texas. If you can't edit it, I can probably fix that for you and send it if need be. All the details in Millie's room are just adorable. Her crystal light and butterfly mobile are my favorite pieces in that room.
crib: Restoration Hardware, chair: Pottery Barn, letters: etsy, dresser: custom made, lamp: Marshalls, book shelves: Pottery Barn, mobile: Pottery Barn
Friday, July 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment