Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Monday, July 15, 2013
Weddings
Ryan and I went to our last wedding for the year on Saturday. All five were at different venues we haven't been to before. Each wedding was a busy day for us because for most, we had something else going on before the wedding. Ryan was an usher in the first wedding for the year, Preston & Kaci's. He had to proctor a test that morning so we had to meet everyone at the church. I attended Millie's baby shower before the second wedding, Will & Lien's. We met up with Ryan's family at Top Golf as a late Mother's day & Marc's birthday before the third wedding, Chris & Katherine's. I can't remember what we had going on the day of the fourth wedding, James & Carrie's, but we still didn't make it on time. I do remember that I randomly decided to give myself a trim before going to the 4th wedding. I have never done it before, but it turned out alright. Finally, we had breakfast in Cypress, to visit with our aunt and uncle who were in town, and lunch at the grandparents, to install a wireless router, before the fifth wedding, Thornton & Jessica's. We had so much fun celebrating the marriage of all these couples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment