On Tuesday, Marisa and her kids, Violet and Parker, came over for lunch. I made chicken adobo, and then we went to get snow cones before they left. I love hearing what Violet has to say. She cracks me up every time I see her. I love being an aunt to all of my friends kids. I just can't believe how fast they are growing up. Violet and I have been taking the same porch swing photo for a while now. We forget every now and then, but I hope we keep up with them. I need more with the others too! The photos below were taken at least a year apart.
On Thursday, I met up with my friend, Belem. We use to work together in a school district but meet about every month to catch up and try new coffee places. This time we met at Southside espresso. Belem also teaches yoga at Big Yoga, so I am going to try to catch one of her classes sometime soon. Anyone want to join me? We tend to take a photo of our coffee or latte art, but I need to remember to get a photo of us together.
On Friday, I went over to Lauri's to hang out with more friends that I worked with in a school district. Only a few of us could meet up this time, but hopefully, we can all get together soon!
On Saturday, Tiffany and the Nelsons came over for a little doggie play date. Lily received the all clear about a month ago. We no longer have to take her in to Gulf Coast! They were fantastic but it is nice to not have so many vet visits anymore. She has played with her boyfriend, Barkley, for a little bit at his house and gone on walks. She is also back to jumping on the fence to bark at squirrels and the neighbor dogs. Sometimes just jumping and walks seem like it wears her out so fast, I want some more play dates before we bring her back to the park to play with so many dogs and swim for so long. She did great and was happy to have some friends over. She passed out later that night.
Thanks for the play dates friends!
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment